The Atomos Ninja Blade 5″ HDMI Monitor & Recorder features a 1280 x 720 resolution display with 325 dpi providing a sharp image, in a small monitoring package. It records up to 1080 30p/60i resolution via HDMI to an available HDD or SSD using either Apple’s ProRes or Avid’s DNxHD codecs. Recording at 10-bit with 4:2:2 color sampling, this unit provides you a monitoring and recording solution in one compact battery powered unit.
The Ninja Blade features an on screen display system that allows you to select the functions you wish to control with a touch of your finger. Select from waveform or vectorscope overlay to view the signals, focus peaking helps you to see what is in focus in your shot.
Blade accepts 2.5″ HDDs/SSDs, which are sold separately. This is the full version, which includes a docking station that offloads these drives to your computer via USB 3.0/2.0. You also get a Sony-type NP-F570 battery, a charger, an AC adapter for continuous power, and two master caddies for available HDD/SSD It features two 1/4″-20 threaded mounting holed, one each top and bottom.
- 325DPI, 5″ IPS 1280 x 720 capacitive touchscreen monitor/recorder.
- Waveform RGB & luma parade, vectorscope with zoom, and test pattern generator.
- Adjustable gamma, contrast and brightness.
- HDMI input and output.
- Real-time monitoring, playback, playout to a PC or Mac with QuickTime, and edit logging.
- Focus peaking, 0-100% zebra, and two modes of false color monitoring.
- Records 10-bit, 4:2:2 in ProRes or DNxHD.
- S-Log / C-Log recording.
- Trigger REC/STOP from camera (Canon, Sony, ARRI, Panasonic, RED, JVC)
- Timecode from camera.
- 2.5″ HDD/SSD media storage.